Monday, July 12, 2010

what I ate today.

I forced myself to take a break from oatmeal with some cinnamon raisin ezekiel bread & sunflower butter. Two eggs, and coffee. I REALLY missed oatmeal.

Not pictured is a morning snack of one small plum, and a few bites of Benjamin's turkey hot dog that I picked up off the floor. Oh, I only wish I was kidding.
My official lunch was a black bean soup with a little bit of goat cheese. Spinach salad with tomato, cucumber, asian dressing and a little bit of honey.

Also not pictured was my afternoon snack of a rice cake, topped with sunflower butter, flax seed & a drizzle of honey. But, dinner was veggie chili. Black beans, kidney beans, navy beans, sweet potatoes, spinach, goat cheese, and avocado for good measure.

Calorie breakdown:
(breakfast)
ezek bread 100
sunflower butter 100
honey 60
2 eggs 180
(440)

(lunch)
plum 30
bb soup 150
goat cheese 30
salad 80
dressing 100

(snack)
rice cake, sunflower butter & honey 200

(dinner)
I calculated the bowl to be about 350 calories.

......... that puts me at 1380, not counting coffee and creamer.
Off to do 30 day shred with the husband and earn those calories:)

No comments:

Post a Comment