Friday, July 2, 2010

starting off

I love blogging. I love food. I love learning to live healthier, to the glory of God.
Hence, a fun side blog to address these issues.

I plan on posting daily menus, calorie totals, and some pictures.
I don't plan on anything else at this point!
................................................................

So, today so far.
(breakfast - basic banana oatmeal)
1/2 cup irish oats 150
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup almond milk 40
1 tbsp blueberry flax seeds 40
1/2 banana 45
1 tbsp marantha almond butter 100
drizzle of honey 60
{literally, my favorite food in the whole world right now - 435}

*no snack since I haven't worked out yet & ate an early lunch*

(lunch)
1 cup black bean soup 70
1 tbsp goat cheese 60
Trader Joes' veggie chips 150
slice of ezekiel bread with honey 150
{430 - woo! a hearty lunch!}

*no afternoon snack since I probably won't work out till after dinner, and I can't wait to post about dinner later on! Black bean burgers!*

And for my workout, I'm going for level three on Jillian's 30 Day Shred since I haven't gotten to work out for two days due to a sick baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment